|Reporting to:||Cell Leader|
To load and operate various types of automatic and semi-automatic machines, either individually or as a bank of machines, across the bur manufacturing process.
To inspection product to agreed quality standards.
To perform ancillary tasks as required (degreasing, plate filling etc.)
- To load machines at a rate consistent with output requirements.
- To ensure quality of finished product in line with quality standards.
- To work in coordination with other team members to maximise effort.
- To work under direction of section setter or cell leader.
Any recommendations or doubtful issues must be referred to the Cell Leader.
None – However you must be mindful and take responsibility for your waste.
- Adhere to company health and safety and environmental procedures
- Adhere to company quality procedures.
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
- Look after tools and equipment provided.
- Observe company rules and regulations.
- Participate in teams and raise ideas for improvement/development
- Participate in the development and training of self and of others.
- Undertake other reasonable duties or jobs within the capabilities of the individual as the needs of the business dictate.
The job holder must be able to work methodically in order to schedule resources and activities to meet specified plans within agreed timescales.
The work involves standing and walking for the greater part of the working day. The majority of work is light to moderate.
Job holder must be flexible to work in different areas as business requires.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good language and communication skills.
- Must be able to use a various metrology equipment, micrometer, shadowgraph.
- High degree of near vision to identify and inspect for visual flaws and out of spec measurements, working within tolerances of +/- 5 microns.
- High degree of manual dexterity to manipulate small product
Relevant Work Instructions:
The Job Holder must be well organised and able to manage their activities to maintain efficient running of a suite of 9-12 machines within a high volume, high quality, low value production environment.
The work involves standing/walking for the greater part of the working day. The majority of work is light to moderate.
Closing Date: 01 October 2021Back to Jobs